Effective Date: Jan 11, 2023
Wallet Advocates (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the website https://www.walletadvocates.com (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
1. Personal Data
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
2. Usage Data
We may also collect information about how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
3. Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies: We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Wallet Advocates uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
We may disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
- Service Providers: We may share your personal information with service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as hosting, data analysis, payment processing, and customer service. These service providers may have access to your personal information to the extent necessary to perform their functions, but they are not authorized to use it for any other purpose.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in response to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process. We may also disclose your personal information if we believe that such disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, your safety, or the safety of others.
- Aggregated or De-identified Data: We may share aggregated or de-identified data with third parties for research, marketing, and other purposes. This data does not contain personal information and cannot be used to identify you.
Our Service is not intended for use by children under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 16. If you are under the age of 16, please do not provide us with any personal information.